9/22/2012

ALSC National Conference 2012

Boy, what a day in Indianapolis, IN!  This morning I presented "What's Hot in Children's Spaces" at the ALSC National Institute 2012 and I couldn't have asked for 1) a more gorgeous Saturday morning and 2) a more terrific audience.  I absolutely thrive on presentations where the audience asks questions and offers ideas based on their own experiences.  Thanks to all of you who participated!

So, as I promised, here is a copy of the presentation and a few of the bonus materials I mentioned, so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.  Again, don't hesitate to email or call if you need anything else.


Thanks again everyone!


What's Hot in Children's Spaces

Flip Through Shelving Spreadsheet


Collection Turnover Spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...